FQAS'98, Topics of interestTopics of interest for this conference include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Intelligent, flexible, cooperative approaches or systems that are
- based on fuzzy logic, including fuzzy aggregation and fuzzy querying,
- inhancing expressibility in query language using, e.g., modal or natural language constructs,
- based on logic formalisms, applying non-standard interpretation to model query processing,
- applying knowledge discovery to obtain domain knowledge useful in enhancing query-answering,
- capturing and refining models of users and user behaviour.
- Underlying theoretical aspects related to such approaches within areas such as
- knowledge representation formalisms, semantics,
- formal logic,
- fuzzy logic,
- artificial intelligence,
- database technology,
- deductive databases and non-standard derivations,
- information retrieval.